By joining the IIA in New Zealand you become an affiliate of IIA Global and part of a worldwide network of more than 185,000 members across 165 countries.
As a member of IIA NZ you will have opportunities to:
- take part in formal and informal learning to enhance your knowledge, technical and interpersonal skills and expertise and your career
- extend the value you can add to your organisation and future employers
- gain relevant and practical information about the context and practice of internal auditing in New Zealand
- keep up to date with news, information and ideas from here and abroad
- gain insight from others in your profession
- have access to IIA Global's International Professional Practices Framework, Certifications and Code of Ethics
- attend relevant conferences, seminars, customised training programmes and educational presentations at reduced costs
- have your say and play an active part in the strategic approach for IIA NZ and its activities
- be part of the organisation that
- leads and sets standards for professional internal auditors
- promotes and supports best practice internal audit
- advocates the profession of internal auditing
- is focused on strong collaboration and cooperative partnerships within the industry
- is the voice of the profession in New Zealand.